Health >Home Rmemedies >Astma
Home Remedies For Asthma
Asthma is a chronic disorder of the respiratory system. Asthma is a common condition including: shortness of breath, narrowing of the air passages in the lungs, cough, wheezing, excess mucus in the air way, and more. During "asthma attack" the muscles around the airways tighten, which causes inflammation and excess mucus, which makes the ir pass narrow so it is hard for air to pass from the lungs.
* Asthma treatment: put half a teaspoon of licorice root tea in a cup of hot water, wait 10 minutes, strain and drink.
* Blend radish, honey and lemon juice in a blender. Mix for 20 minutes and cook in pan on low heat. Take one teaspoon in the morning everyday.
* Yemeni med: Put one teaspoon of grind fenugreek seeds (Hilba) in a glass of boiling water, add sugar or honey and drink 3 times daily.
* Go somewhere where the air is cold and just sit, relax and take deep breaths.
* Drink fresh cabbage juice everyday.
* Drink one glass of milk to help with the asthma.
* Take 2 tablespoonful of fresh lemon juice and 1 tablespoonful of water. Repeat day and night.
* Drink a cup of hot dark tea to relief the asthma (Lipton Tea Bag).
* Natural treatment for asthma: Cook fresh cranberries in water then mash. Take 2-3 teaspoons a day.
* Turn the hot water on in the shower; wait until the bathroom is filled with steam. Then hold your head next to the shower curtain or door and breath the steam.
* Put fennel oil in a burner and breathe the fumes.
* Boil one teaspoon of pure honey with 1 teaspoon of olive oil, half a cup of milk, and some garlic. Drink everyday.
* Drink strong hot coffee (as hot as you can take it) with no milk (milk will cause phlegm).
* blanch and drink wild cherry tree bark.
* Asthma home remedy: drink a Cup of Hot Water (as hot as one can take).
* Boil water in a pot. Cool, Lean towards the pot with a big towel over your head and inhale the steam for 20 minutes.