Health > Home Remedies >Nosebleeds
Nosebleeds, also known as epistaxis, are a common condition of hemorrhage from the nose. The nosebleeds are a result of rupture of small blood vessels in the nostrils.
The nosebleeds can appear at any age; the cause for nosebleeds varies: traumas, picking the nose, dry nostrils in winter when the weather is dry cold or in the summer when using air conditioners, hypertension, fights, and more.
Home Remedies for Nosebleeds
* Soak a small cotton ball in the apple cider vinegar and pack it lightly into the nostril.
* Squeeze nettle leaves, soak a cotton ball and pack lightly into the nostril for 3-5 minutes.
* Soak a small cotton ball in lemon juice and pack lightly into the nostril for 2-4 minutes.
* Mix grind cumin and equal amount of apple cider vinegar, soak a cotton ball and pack into the nostril for 1 minute.
* Home remedy for nosebleeds: soak a cotton ball in onion juice and pack it lightly into the nostril for 3-4 minutes.
* Boil 10 acorns for 10 minutes, cool and save in the refrigerator. When needed, soak a cotton ball in the liquid and pack into the nostril for 4-5 minutes.
* Put 1/8-1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper in a glass of hot preferred water and drink.
* Take some regular water and mix it with some salt. take a cotton ball and dip it in the mixture and then put some drops in your nose