Health > Ayurveda > AIDS Ayurvedic Remedies
AIDS Ayurvedic Remedies
According to the modern concept AIDS stands for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. It is caused the virus, Human Immune Deficiency Virus, HIV. It is a set of disease that destroys an individual immune system.
However according to the ayurvedic perspective, AIDS is related to loss of energy. This disease results in weakening of:
- Blood cells
- Muscular tissue
- Adipose tissue
- Bony tissue
- Reproductive tissue.
According to ayurvedic studies, the person suffering from AIDS is likely to have the following symptoms:
- Prolonged fever
- Skin irritations
- Contagious disease
- Loss of appetite
- Loss of weight
- Prone to allergies
Ayurvedic treatment has proved to be quite beneficial without any side effects.Following are the various ayurvedic treatments against AIDS:
Some ayurvedic medicines that help against fighting AIDS
- To improve the patient’s immunity strength they are given toxins and rejuvenator. The toxins develop the patient’s immune systems and motivate the appetite.
- Blood is also purified in various ways, with the help of different medicines.
- Corrective measures are adopted towards improving the conditions of liver.
- Ayurveda recommends diet with ghee. It asks you to avoid food with spice and oily.
- Ghee is recommended in the diet of the AIDS patients by ayurveda because it helps to eject or drive out the toxins from the body through enemas, purgation and emesis.
- Moderate intake of alcohol is recommended since alcohol has positive effects in removing blockages and helping smooth flow of blood.
- Ayurvedic treatment asks the AIDS patients to do vigorous exercise. Heavy exercise heats up the blood and this helps in fighting against the viruses, sometimes viruses even get destroyed by the heated blood.
- Preparing herbo-minerals compounds following certain formulae can improve the conditions of AIDS patients.
The following are some of the ayurvedic medicines that improve and help in making progress for the AIDS patients:
- Sookshma triphala tablets.
Raktavardhak helps in building the immunity of the patient and making it strong and resistant.
The functions of the sookshma triphala tablets are fight against the infections present in the body of the AIDS patient.
The most important, effective and popular ayurvedic remedy for AIDS is chyavanprash.It acts as a toxin and thus makes the patients immune system strong and rejuvenate it.Chyavanprash is made of amalaki or goose berry which supplies a lot of vitamin c to the body. It also supplies anti oxidants like bioflavonoid, vitamin B complex and vitamin A.A special characteristic of this fruit, amalaki is that it is antifungal and anti bacterial, therefore it helps in digestion and also lowers the blood pressure and high cholesterol. The other useful effects of amalaki, present in chyavanprash is that it helps in repairing the muscles and improves the skin also. Apart from amalaki chyavanprash has other essential ingredients like 35 herbs. Therefore all the ingredients of chyavanprash make it a powerful remedy towards fighting a dreadful disease like Aids. It is not very difficult find chyavanprash as it is available in most local medical stores. Therefore if we sum up the qualities of chyavanprash, we see that it helps in the various systems of our body like digestive, respiratory and sexual systems.